- The Lordleaze Hotel in Chard, is a fine 3 star property set in beautiful Somerset. The Lordleaze Hotel was once an 18th Century farmhouse, is a fine country hotel offering the finest standards with a warm and friendly atmosphere. The Lordleaze Hotel is set in a secluded area on the Somerset, Dorset, Devon borders it is surrounded by natural pasture land but only three minutes away from Chard Town Centre. It is a perfect location for those seeking peace and tranquillity.
The Lordleaze Hotel lounge bar has a real log fire and has a relaxed atmosphere. The restaurant serves good quality local produce and is open to residents and non-residents alike. The banquet room can seat up to 120 guests and can tailor menus to suit the occasion (weddings, private parties or anniversaries). Restaurant menu and bar meals are available 7 evenings a week with a very popular Sunday Lunch.
Manor House Hotel
The Manor House Hotel Guildford Surrey is a popular hotel, wedding, party, meeting and conference venue with superb leisure facilities all in stunning parkland grounds, just a short drive from the A3, M25, Guildford and Woking.
The Manor House Hotel is set in 9 acres of garden and parkland with a superb leisure club and beauty treatment rooms. A perfect combination for both business and leisure with 50 comfortable en-suite bedrooms.
Substantial on site free parking and a choice of rooms means the Manor House Hotel in Guildford is well equipped to hold business meetings and conferences for a range of numbers.
The charming restaurant and bar at the Manor House Hotel provides a choice of dining from snacks to extensive a la carte.
Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty 10 minutes from Guildford's centre with its excellent choice of facilities including shopping and theatre.
Manor Parc Country Hotel
- The Manor Parc is situated on the main A469 from Cardiff to Caerphilly, it is set within quiet and peaceful grounds but within easy reach of the business areas of South and Mid Glamorgan.
The hotel's restaurant offers a delicious choice of dishes to suit every palate, with its views over the grounds it offers a wonderful setting for any special occasion. The hotel's function rooms can accommodate from 30 to 120 people in theatre style. The facilities are ideally suited to both corporate and private functions; the hotel holds a civil ceremony license.
The hotel has an all weather tennis court and there are three golf courses within 5 minutes drive. Cardiff Wales Airport is within 20 minutes drive.
- The Miami Hotel and Conference Centre in Chelmsford is centrally situated within Essex and just 35 minutes away from London by train. The Miami Hotel is a family run hotel, with three generations still currently working, and caring for our clientle.
For the Miami Hotels Business Guests, the convenience of excellent overnight accommodation with international cuisine in the annexed Glades Restaurant, quiet drinks in the Retreat Bar, well appointed Function rooms with all conference facilities available 'under one roof' are enjoyed by many businesses who continue to use this business centre.
The Glades Restaurant is fully licensed and offers a varied menu plus A la Carte cuisine seven days a week both lunch time and evening.
The Retreat Bar is a fully licensed bar, from which we serve refreshments and Bar Snacks throughout the day, both to residents and non-residents.
- Millfields hotel is an exclusive twenty six bedroom hotel situated close to the commercial and retail centre of Grimsby. Surrounded by its own grounds and car parking facilities and with a wide range of leisure facilities Millfields hotel caters for leisure and business travellers alike. The hotel has superb social and sporting facilities which include Squash, Gymnasium, Turkish Room, Sauna, Solarium and Snooker.
The Hotel also has a hairdressing salon, a beautician and an aroma therapist. These services are available on a pre-booking basis.
The Orangery Restaurant offers an a la carte menu, plus daily changing Chef's Specials that caters for all tastes. Vegetarian and slimmers' dishes are prepared on request. The Orangery also provides the right setting for functions of all kinds from wedding receptions to business hospitality. Whatever the occasion the chefs can provide a menu to suit. The Lounge Bar has a choice of traditional hand pulled beers and a good selection of wines, it too serves food.
For receptions and events, the hotel has facilities to accommodate up to 75 guests seated for a daytime function and up to 175 for your disco/buffet in the evening. The hotel holds a license to carry out Civil Ceremonies, there is a choice of two rooms for wedding ceremonies.
Meetings of up to 50 delegates can be accommodated in the main suite, and the smaller lounge is available for training, small meetings and private dining. Television, video, overhead projector, screen and flip charts are available.
The Oakland Hotel in South Woodham Ferrers is a family owned hotel providing a warm and friendly welcome.
The Oakland Hotel in South Woodham Ferrers is a family owned hotel providing a warm and friendly welcome. The Oakland Hotel is conveniently located in the town centre close to Chelmsford, Rayleigh and Southend on Sea. South Woodham Ferrers is surrounded by open farmland. Close by is the popular Marsh Farm Country Park and Tropical Wings Butterfly and Bird Gardens. Three Rivers Golf and Country Club is only 3 miles away.
The Oakland have 36 en suite rooms and is open all year round for business or pleasure. There is accommodation to suit all needs, including singles, twins, doubles and family rooms. We also have three deluxe rooms, one with a spa bath.
Jaydeez bar is a great place to relax during the day or evening after a hard days work, with darts, games machines and a plasma TV with satellite links showing all major sporting events.
The Yatzen restaurant offers oriental cuisine for your enjoyment.
Their conference room is an ideal facility for up to 15 delegates.
There is limited car parking available outside the hotel.
Please Note: On Friday and Saturday nights the Oakland Hotel bar plays music until 2am. The hotel will try and ensure guests are located in a quiet area of the hotel however, this is not always possible. If you have any concerns please contact the hotel on 01245 322 811.
Old Malt House Hotel
- Old Malt House Hotel in Radford, Near Bath is a charming family run hotel offering a warm West Country welcome.
A delightful family run country hotel, just 15 minutes from Bath and Wells. The Old malt House, Radford is set in beautiful countryside with restaurant, lounge/bar, free parking and delightful views from all rooms.
Built in 1835 as a Malt House for the local Radford brewery, The Old Malt House Hotel is privately owned. It is situated in the small hamlet of Radford surrounded by beautiful countryside, just 6 miles from the historic city of Bath. From the moment you set foot in The Old Malt House, you will be greeted with a warm, friendly welcome and it will be our pleasure to ensure that your stay with will be enjoyable and relaxing.
The Old Malt House Hotel in Radford, Near Bath, benefits from a fully licensed restaurant and cosy lounge bar with open fire place. In the restaurant, they offer a full a la carte menu and a comprehensive selection of wines, all of which are competitively priced.
During the summer months, the terrace with its stunning views through the Cam Valley is the perfect setting for you to enjoy a drink before or after your meal.
- The Old Mill has a welcoming atmosphere set in a countryside setting. We are open for food and drink all day from Lunch time through to close making us the ideal choice for a quick snack and a drink over lunch or for the formal entertaining of business clients. We have spent the last few months developing and refining our extensive chalkboard menu and we are proud to say we now consider The Old Mill to be at the forefront for food in Pubs.
Following comprehensive refurbishment The Old Mill is now a typical English Inn with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, tasteful and stylish furnishings set in an ideal situation only a mile from Junction 61 of the A1M , and 5 miles from the historic City of Durham.
- The Olivers Lodge Hotel offers 3 star accommodation in St Ives, Cambridgeshire. The Olivers Lodge is a privately owned hotel situated in a peaceful residential area just a short walk from the town centre of St Ives. Public rooms include a smart air-conditioned bar, a choice of lounges and a conservatory dining room. The pleasantly decorated bedrooms are equipped with modern facilities and have coordinated fabrics.
Olivers Lodge offers a warm & friendly welcome to guests, whether staying for business or pleasure, with individual attention to guests' requirements and an enviable reputation for high quality food and service.
The Oliver Lodges restaurant has an extensive a la carte menu which also features daily specials, including fresh fish and game dishes when in season, served in our elegant candlelit restaurant overlooking the garden. For those wanting a lighter meal, we offer an extensive bar snack menu in the lounge, also with daily specials.
Oxwich Bay Hotel
- The Oxwich Bay Hotel set in Oxwich Bay near the beach and seafront on the beautiful Gower in South Wales.
The Oxwich Bay Hotel in the Gower Peninsula is perfectly located alongside the Oxwich Bay sandy beach. The Gower was Britain's first designated "Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty".
Within easy reach of Swansea, the privately owned Oxwich Bay Hotel, Gower is an ideal venue from which guests can explore the Gower Peninsula and West Wales.
Set on the South Coast of the Gower Peninsula, the hotel is at the West end of Oxwich Bay, set in eight acres of private grounds, just yards from the sandy beach. Even if you are only able to visit South Wales for the night, why not make the Oxwich Bay Hotel your base.
The restaurant is open all day, every day. The Oxwich Bay Hotel team of dedicated chefs serve great food daily to suit all tastes - from a fresh cup of coffee to a gourmet meal.